Friday, May 27, 2011

I Had a Date With a Celebrity!!!

OMG! I am so excited! I met a very famous pit bull!

I know that Uba is kind of famous, like an actor who always plays supporting roles or one of the less interesting members of a boy band. Somehow I forgot that he had very famous and popular friends, so I couldn't believe my eyes when JONNY JUSTICE came to visit!
I got all giggly and squeal-ly when I saw such a huge celebrity calmly walk in the front door. This dog has been on the cover of Parade Magazine, he's been on TV and he's had his story written in a book!!! Next thing you know, we were all out in the back yard and I couldn't stop myself from flirting with him.
At first he was kind of aloof, but I am a persistent girl and I can convince almost any dog to play with me. I understand it must be hard being so famous, so I gave him a big kiss and a lot of play bows.
After a while he warmed up and we chased each other around in circles.
I made sure to pose for the camera so I could have some pictures of me with my famous friend. He is a very nice and humble guy considering he is so important.
I hope he liked me, even though I was kind of star struck. The foster lady and his Mister said we made quite a couple because we look a lot alike.

Kisses,
Winnie

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love seeing you all in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Winnie you are so lucky! It looks like you wiggled your way in to his heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he is very lucky to have you as a new friend. You are a real cutie, with a personality to match.

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you ask for his pawagraph? Looks like a great time was had!

    ReplyDelete