Saturday, May 21, 2011

Gratitude

As you know, I often worry about how to say thank you to all the nice people for saving my life. I know I can never say it enough times, but I think that saying thank you every time I get the chance is a good plan. I had an opportunity to say thank you to Mr. Tim just the other day. Robin helped. This is what it looked like, and I found a song that says exactly what I was thinking.

Thank You TIm from Letti de Little on Vimeo.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Winnie

3 comments:

  1. You and robin Did a great job showing mr Tim how much you appreciate him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an heartfelt thank you! You guys are such cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winnie, we can tell you are very thankful!

    www.truthaboutpitbulls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete