Thursday, June 2, 2011

Doing It My Way

I have been trying to figure out how to use the treadmill for a long time. At first I watched Uba run on his treadmill while I played with toys nearby. Then I wanted to try it out for myself. I tired to run with Uba but there isn't really enough room for both of us on the treadmill at the same time. Then the foster lady put Uba's special harness on me and showed me how to get on the treadmill properly. I was so excited to have the really cool harness on I got distracted by my great outfit and couldn't figure out how to make the treadmill go. Then, just the other day, after Uba had finished his workout and the foster lady was doing laundry, I figured out my own way of running on the treadmill. The foster lady recorded me and Uba made fun of me. He said I was doing it wrong, but I was just doing it my way.
Winnie

8 comments:

  1. Only a pibble would figure out how to use a treadmill in that way! I think you're very clever and cute as can be, Miss Winnie Wiggles, and while it may be better for your teeth in the long run to learn how to use the harness, your initiative must be applauded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny! Winnie wants to do things her way!

    www.truthaboutpitbulls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Uba is running around like "Mooooooommmmmmmmm"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doing it right isn't nearly as important as having the maximum amount of fun!

    http://figuringitout-slowly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Winnie Wiggles - i see on the Barn Blog your status is "Adoption Pending". Does this mean you are officially going to be Uba and Lulu's sister? If so, congratulations - what a wonderful family. It's wonderful to see you, Chunk, your friend Robin, and the many others that come through the barn with families. I hope you will keep blogging as i love seeing pictures and video's of you and Uba.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beth - I am "adoption pending". Isn't that exciting? I am going to have a really amazing family. I will tell you more later this week, I promise.
    Kisses,
    Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Winnie, you are so goofy. That is a treadmill, not a treadmill-slash-springpole.

    I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR PENDING FAMILY!!! Sorry to yell. I'm just excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You silly girl! But a smart one! I'm very excited to hear about your pending FOREVER family! That is great news and you deserve it! and may I ask your foster Mom about the treadmill? It looks like a nice set-up (website by chance?). Thanks for another smile Winnie!

    ReplyDelete