Sunday, April 3, 2011

I had a Great Day!

Today was really great. It started off like any other Sunday. I had to wake everyone up because the sun was shining outside and then we had breakfast. Then we went to pit ed and the best thing ever happened. My new mister was there waiting for me! My new family went away this weekend and so I thought class would be normal class with the foster lady. Instead, my new mister came back early especially to see me and so I could show him what a good girl I am in class. How lucky am I to have a new mister like that?
The foster lady didn't have her camera, so there aren't any pictures of how happy me and my new mister were to see each other. I can tell you I was real happy, though. I am going to have another visit at my new family's house this week, and the foster lady says maybe I will be able to go to my forever home next weekend! Wow. I can hardly believe how lucky I am.

This afternoon it was really nice in the back yard, so the foster lady got the flirt pole out and Uba and I got to play the flirt pole game to celebrate my last weekend with my foster family . I made a movie about it. I hope you like it.
Winnie


7 comments:

  1. Miss Winnie -
    Congrats on finding your forever home! I know you'll be happy (and I would have taken you if I could have - you're one of my favorites and I hope you'll keep updating your blog once you're in your new home!)
    xoxo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get it, Winnie!

    P.S. I'm so excited for you and your new mister! Please tell him that we hope you still write stories on the interwebs sometimes!

    P.P.S. That is an excellent picture of your smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Winnie, on your new home. I will miss reading your stories. Maybe your new mister will let you keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Winnie, I love your smile! Congrats, how wonderful for you. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Winnie - How exciting!! I just watched the video of you on the Bad Rap site - you and your new brother look like you will have a very happy life together. I hope the new Mister can keep your blog going - I love hearing about your adventures! So happy you found your furever home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Winni!!!

    I am hoping you might be able to help me. I would really like to be a Foster Human so that I can help a dog like you find their forever home. I emailed Bad Rap, but is there anything else I should be doing? Perhaps I am being a little impatient. I'm sure you know how hard it is to be patient when you are exited!

    Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

    Lots of Love,

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a children's librarian in Fergus, Ontario, Canada. Today we got our copy of my new favourite book "Saving Audie" by Dorothy Hinshaw Patent and that is how i came to find this blog!
    Tonight i will share it with my own furry family, a mini shih tzu and a rescue lab + pit bull cross!!!
    thank you thank you thank you... !

    ReplyDelete