Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pending Adoption Pending

As some people noticed, I am "adoption pending". Actually, I have been interviewing my new family and teaching them how to do pit ed for a little while, so I have been kind of pending pending. I decided not to talk about it until I was really sure things would work out. I am going to my forever home this week, so it is for sure! How exciting is that?
It will be so wonderful to have my very own people to love and kiss and to go to pit ed with. I have checked out my new home and it is really nice, with comfy beds and toys waiting for me. The new people even got lots of soft rugs to cover up the shiny floor so I don't get worried. Not only will I have people, I will have cat friends to share my new home with. I like the foster lady's cats, even though they are scary sometimes, and it will be nice to have soft and slinky friends forever. I'm going to have another special friend too, but I will tell you about that later.

This is me teaching my new lady the good stuff.
I am feeling a little bit nervous about going to my new home. I am comfortable here with Lulu and Uba and I know what is going to happen every day. Everything is going to change now. I know it will be really wonderful, but I'm a bit sad and I really hope these forever people don't change their minds about me. I showed them my funny ears already, so they know that I'm not perfect, but I still hope I am good enough for them.
Uba says I am his favorite foster sister ever, so he is sure I will make my forever people very happy. I hope he's right.

Wish me luck!

Winnie


13 comments:

  1. oh Winnie, none of us are perfect (not even your forever people) and your funny ears just make you more special. I'm so excited for you, please keep us posted!

    http://maisieme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the best news I am so happy for you Winnie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, girlie! You deserve all the happiness in the world :). SO glad your people found you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GoooooD Luck, Winnie! Everything happens for a reason and I have faith this will be your perfect furever family :) You must keep us updated on your new life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Winnie, don't worry. I'm sure you will be very happy in your new home!

    www.truthaboutpitbulls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck, Winnie! Your forever family will be lucky to have you in their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck Winnie. I hope your forever family knows how lucky they are to have you come live with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy for you Winnie. I will not, however, celebrate until your "pending pending" becomes adopted. Then I'll celebrate with bells and whistles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to hear the good news, Winnie!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

    P.S. Your ears are awesome.

    ReplyDelete